Friday, April 23, 2010

Cage me in



Pamela love's jewelry collection has captured my eye. It is very artsy and it reminds me of myself in a way. The collection is full of things that most people wouldn't have the confidence to wear. Those type of things stand out most to me. I like to have a different style than everyone else, and take more fashion risks. This collection is right up my alley. Lately I have been intrigued by antique-looking jewelry. This line reminds me of Roman times, and Gladiators. All of the silver, and "armor-looking" styles of the jewelry are magnificent. The collection is very simple but yet very detailed at the same time. It makes me wonder what was going through the designers mind while creating these pieces. That is what I love most about Pamela Love's jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment