Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8, 2010


It has been four days since i have gotten my wisdom teeth out, and i am still sitting on the couch. I have been reading fashion magazines and looking at fashion blogs. I decided to start my own. I have no idea where to start. Something that has really caught my eye lately is the rocker edgy look. It can be done so easily and inexpensively. I always thought that you had to have designer clothes to get these looks down pat. But i realized that that's not the case. Forever 21 stores have many things with studs and lace, to add the rocker flair to your style. I am going to take a deeper look into fashion magazines and stores to see what other cheap things i can find to accomplish my goal. By the way, every girl needs a leather jacket, or blazer, it can make any outfit rocker chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment