Monday, June 7, 2010


Balmain's spring 2010 collection. Featured in Paris Fashion Week. I want to start off saying that this collection is everything that has been building up in my mind for the past months. It's super edgy, but feminine, pretty, and rugged all at the same time. I love the elongated shoulders, and metallic bursts. The overall look of the collection just gives me such inspiration. I would die to own these pieces. This collection is ME in a nutshell. I couldn't even tell you which outfit is my favorite because I love each one in a different way. From head to toe the models are super chic.

This spring/summer seems to be all about ripped and destroyed articles of clothing while glammed up with gems and sequins. Also, extended shoulders and military jackets. These are all great investment pieces that you could wear for years. There is no need to spend a fortune on ripped clothing, it can be a easy DIY project!

Thanks for reading, love you all xox

No comments:

Post a Comment