Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Studs are my new rhinestones


The boots I am dieing to have. These black studded boots are made by Frye. I love the biker, hardcore look that the boots have. I could make any outfit super edgy or girly with a kick just by wearing these boots. I love love love the vintage feel to them, and the studs just add more glamour. I may just have to start saving to add them to my collection of shoes. They make me all warm and fuzzy inside, and I NEED to have them! My greatest thanks to the Frye company to making such brilliantly versatile shoes!

3 comments:

  1. Start saving! You HAVE to have these!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhh i know!!!! they are completely what our convo was about last night! they are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O LOVE!
    thanks for the gorgeous comment :D xx

    ReplyDelete